Another way to procrastinate!

What have you got left?

(I’m only on 36 :frowning: )

50!

The cheerleaders and the dead guy are the same one.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3300/3556007667_095e866406.jpg

Okay, I surrender at a total of 44/50. I haven’t managed to get:

• the blue flower
  • the two weird instruments
  • the 3 C’s on the wall
  • anything to do with the group of normal-looking people (small girls, boy, black and white men, and other girls) which I presume are the remaining 3 I don’t have as I really can’t see anything else missing.

It sickens me how long it took me to get the answers to some of my favourite films (shredding lady, red windmill). Curse this game!!

I have only got to 25! I’m sure some of the ones I am missing are really obvious too!

My favourite ones were

• the ones on the side of the tank
  • the giant iron
  • the guy in equilibrium next to the train.

Still haven’t figured out what the crouching dragon is… though your screencap gives a clue for one too, Aiden!

[quote=“OPR”]Okay, I surrender at a total of 44/50. I haven’t managed to get:

• the blue flower
  • the two weird instruments
  • the 3 C’s on the wall
  • anything to do with the group of normal-looking people (small girls, boy, black and white men, and other girls) which I presume are the remaining 3 I don’t have as I really can’t see anything else missing.[/quote]

The two weird instruments are Lyer’s hence LIAR LIAR.

The three C’s (Ed got this one) C is 100 in Roman numerals → 300

The blue flower is an Iris (also the name of a film).

Oh and the others were Children of Men and I think (Ed got this one too) Little Children.

The girls were meant to represent a bunch of clones attacking i.e. a Star Wars prequel (that was also Ed’s).

Cheers for that. 300 is notorious; nice one, Ed. I’m annoyed I didn’t get Little Children.
But I had already done Attack of the Clones based on your screenshot, so I was still one missing. But I just found it now :smiley: some damn sneaky grass :wink:

with the help of a housemate now on 33 :slight_smile:

have no idea about the pirates or the frankenstein and cerberous

liked the man on the rings one, and the woman shredding books :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m on 41 after some tips from here. I’m mad that i didn’t get the matrix one straight away.

I feel like I’m being really dense about some of the remaining ones though.

I have no idea about the chocolate one, the dragons one or the 20 years :frowning:

I’m well and truly ashamed that I didn’t get the man on the ladder dusting the star earlier :frowning:

damn it, 49…!

can’t get the stupid circle thing on the water tank… :?

I think the Matrix one was a tiny bit unfair to non-maths students? how the hell are us arts students supposed to know what a matrix looks like?

40/50 - the ones bothering me are the circle thing on the water tank (another maths in-joke?) and the bastard person painting the bastard train with red bastard spots! what is that!?

i can give you a few hints though: look at what’s on the van, what’s under the chocolate and what the red car is doing.

still don’t get the 20 years, the black bird or the two green flags. i’m probably being really stupid though.

[quote=“Attila”]damn it, 49…!

can’t get the stupid circle thing on the water tank… :?[/quote]

ZODIAC. That was an easy one.

Marcus you have just pretty much stated the train film. A guy painting spots on a train aka train********.

The green flags is a really good one.

I can’t believe it took me that long to get Trainspotting. depressing. the old people sign was a bit fiendish. and it turned out i was spelling ‘caribbean’ wrong.

the green flags is good. not so much the film though.

Ok i have 43/50, I can only see 5 more pictures which is going to be a bit of an issue I think. The ones I can’t get are

the green flags
20 years
the old people sign
chocolate, milk and the (french?) flag
the guy under the st george’s flag

any clues without telling me what they are?

woohoo just got the flags one

something it took me a while to get: the chocolate/flag and the milk are two seperate ones.

and if it helps, the two people on the sign are the same gender.
the guy under the English flag looks a bit ill…

Ooh those clues helped thanks. But I still can’t get the chocolate/flag one and the 20years one and then there is one I seem to be missing somewhere grrrrr

Ok the 20years one I got

48/50 isn’t bad though right?