Bargains

[quote=‘Speed’ pid=‘35512’ dateline=‘1339245631’]

I did but can’t print the voucher. :cry:

Free chance to win £1000, especially of interest to those who play that Pictionary game on their phones).

20% off Frankie and Bennys

Free bag of Walkers crisps!

Free Hunger Games!

Free £5 voucher for the Blockbuster Marketplace (i.e. pre-owned stuff) - if you choose something less than £5 it’s free, with change to spare!:

From ‘10 ways to have more money as a student, without working’:

[quote]Blockbuster have stupidly setup this rewards scheme, where you get points when you buy things in store or online etc.

BUT when you sign up (name & email only) you get given 2500 points. Amazingly a £5 giftcard for the marketplace (i.e. 2nd hand stuff) is 2500 points.

So you can basically pick a free game, dvd, blu-ray etc

If you buy anything under £5 you don’t even have to enter any payment details just your address!

1. Go to http://goo.gl/Qft7W or blockbuster.co.uk.
  2. Sign up with Blockbuster (press login top right and then register), don’t worry about taking out any packages, just sign up with your name and address.
  3. Click on the “VIP Gamer” tab and it’ll ask you to join VIP gamer.
  4. Once you’ve joined, you’ll have 2500 points, click on the “£5 Voucher for Marketplace” voucher, you’ll have the points to redeem it.
  5. Be sure to click “Activate coupon” It’ll take you to the marketplace, add whatever you want to the value of £5.
  6. Checkout, it’ll ask you to log in, log in with your Blockbuster username and you’re done![/quote]

Wrigleys for 10p!

£15,000 for uploading a 30 second video of you, showing some kind of talent e.g. singing, acting etc.

90% off a range of e-courses

£10 off when you spend over £40 in-store at Argos

Free mugs and calendars etc

And free Mars drinks if we have any events that we would like free drinks for…

I just paid 8p for a mince pie from Gibbet Hill Cafe. I’m not sure how.

:shock

Donate £1 to Cancer Research for free!

Free 2 for 1 Merlin voucher from Tesco.

(Not available to those who don’t have a Clubcard. But who would be so silly???)