Terminator 4 Teaser Trailer

The Empire review for Teminator Salvation is online:

http://www.empireonline.com/reviews/reviewcomplete.asp?FID=10354

4 stars :slight_smile:

[size=9]1000th post![/size] :smiley:

For those who’ve seen it, what did you think of it? I thought it although it might not have been up there with Terminator or Terminator 2 it was an enjoyable film. More worthwhile than Terminator 3 at least (I always felt that was more of a tribute to the franchise rather than a film in its own right).

I was surprised how many little links there were with the original trilogy (such as tying the shotgun to the arm, “come with me if you want to live”, the photo of Sarah Conner, the previously seen scars on in his face being caused at the climax of salvation, etc).

It was surprisingly good: better than the third instalment; nowhere near the quality of the first two films. I’d give it three stars.

**For Charlotte, who has never read Aiden’s description of Christian Bale: **

:shock: :shock: :shock:

[quote=“nikitothedorito”]

Was that by any chance a Zoolander-inspired line Aiden?? ; )[/quote]

[quote=“Aiden”]Well, since you ask, it was inspired by several things:

Maury Ballstein from Zoolander, who said “Mugatu is so hot right now he could take a crap, wrap it in tinfoil, put a couple fish hooks on it and sell it to Queen Elizabeth as earrings.”

The crap part was replaced with orange peel since whilst I was typing in the corner of my eye I saw some orange peel that had just escaped the bin.

The tinfoil was replaced with cling film since whilst I love the shininess of tinfoil, it’s too loud (there is a very boring story behind this but I’ll spare you the details).

Finally, the QE as earring bit was replaced with the £17 million figure since I had recently watched an episode of top gear (don’t watch it that often but someone said it was a good episode – which it was) where Jeremy Clarkson was talking about this painting selling for £17.2 million (apparently you can buy 115 Alfa Romeo 8Cs for that amount of money (a very sexy looking machine)).

There you go. I hope that answered you’re question. I’m kinda concerned how much thought actually went into that. Then again it explains why I talk so fast since so much random crap goes on in my head.[/quote]