The Night Owl thread

[quote=“OPR”]For anyone looking to potentially waste hours on end:
http://www.sporcle.com/
has a ton of various flash quizzes including lots of movie ones.
Fun times of sleep-procrastination.[/quote]

There goes any plans I had of finishing my PhD this year. :frowning:

There go my plans of any sleep tonight… again!!!

I haven’t seen Deerhunter but I couldn’t sleep after Kalifornia. :frowning: If anyone was thinking they should watch that film because it’s got David Duchovny in, they’d be dead wrong.

I’d avoid most films with him in… the X-Files was awesome, but i hate it when okish tv people try to do films :evil:

Jennifer Anniston for an oscar anybody?

There are a few actors who have been immensely successful on the small screen but have never broken through in the movies. Kelsey Grammer springs to mind.

yeah, but there are also those who have made the leap really well like Eastwood or Clooney. I kind of think it’s worth a try just in case they end up being awesome.

[size=9]I feel like such a phoney posting here, I’m up early today instead of late… and my entire family is up so I don’t feel at all owlish.[/size]

What on earth was your entire family doing up at just gone four in the morning?! You off on holiday?

We all run different hours. Its good though - there are always a few people awake at any time so you don’t have to be quiet or clockwatch till life starts. Tesco is nice and quiet, but you do get stopped by the police if you go into the village.

yay at last i can post in here!!! :smiley:

Welcome to the dark side… literally.

second night in a row too :s

It’s been quiet on this thread recently. Its almost like everyone is going to bed early for their exams. And you call yourselves students! :o

yay! first post :smiley:

It’s been a while, but I am finally back and with a Night Owl-esque vengeance!

Hoorah :!:

Welcome back Rob. It’s been a bit quiet on the night owl thread recently (its almost like we’re the only people who stay up all night posting on the forums).

How disappointing :frowning:

meow.

The same back at ya… I guess :-s

At the risk of following suit and making a post purely for the sake of announcing my return to this thread:
Here I am.

:stuck_out_tongue:

I think that we could do with some proper conversation on this thread, so i’ll saysomething outrageous and see how it goes…

Swine flu is the resut of some poxy scientists having too much fun cross-breeding cows and falcons… discuss :!: