We’re happy to share the provisional schedule for the autumn term:
Welcome week remains subject to change as we are still deciding how best to use the extra booking showings on each day.
Following from the programming meeting last weekend and other developments, we have amended the schedule in a few areas. A list of these changes can be seen below:
- Two new films have been added to the schedule for welcome week to account for the extra showings at 3pm – Volver and The Truman Show
- Babyteeth, Les Misérables, Rocks and Bacurau have all been made single showings. Singin’ in the Rain, And Then We Danced and Under the Silver Lake have been added to fill the extra slots this created.
- Portrait of a Lady on Fire and Moonlight have been moved to week 8 to coincide with Warwick Pride.
- Battle Royale has been replaced by Ghost in the Shell (1995) – this should present an opportunity for a collaboration with the Anime Society.
- Papicha has been removed since it is not available for screening, and so has been replaced with Dheepan to hopefully be shown in collaboration with the Student Action for Refugees Society
- The Matrix has taken up the space left by The King’s Man following its cancellation
- Candyman has taken the place of Train to Busan: Peninsula, since it is unlikely we will be able to show Peninsula due to its later release date of the 6th November
We hope this schedule is acceptable, feel free to leave any comments you have below.