Autumn 2011 final vote

Time for the final poll of term. The four films to make it this far are:

X-Men: First Class
Senna
Captain America: The First Avenger
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

The rules for tie-breakers are the same as before (best percentage in the previous round). I’ll leave this poll up for a little longer than the others. Assuming I get it right, it should end on New Years Day.

Four new releases?! What in the hell is going on?!

That was certainly the easiest choice for me than the last few have been!

One I haven’t seen (a documentary).

One is finally the end of a rather disappointing series that I’m sure we are all pleased has finally been ended so we can all forget about it (and the various wounds it has inflicting on all of us in its time can heal).

One was a nice action film, the start of a particular franchise in film, though its final act was handled most awfully, merely for the purpose of amalgamating this franchise into another. In fact one cannot help but think of it as a trailer with a rather inflated budget.

And the last: a prequel to an already existing popular franchise that has unfortunately in recent times rather lost its way. This film has single-handled redefined the beginning of the story, introduced interesting characters, introduced a fresh cast and (best of all) written out of canon the franchises still-born whilst being completely and utterly awesome in every way!

That’s just my subjective opinion though.

Shame you didn’t see Senna Tim, it was awesome.

Gaby, Scott and Ed… shame on you.

If it’s a tie, could I transfer my vote to X-Men from the afforementioned Formula One documentary?

Fortunately X-men First Class has the tie-break since it got a higher percentage of the vote in the last round (Harry Potter only had one vote that time… :s )

Well, it’s the only one I had seen!!! :dodgy:

The poll is now closed and the final results are:

4th place: Captain America: The First Avenger
3rd place: Senna
2nd place: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
[size=]Winner: X-Men: First Class[/size]