Autumn 2022 Schedule Draft 1

Also regarding this, ngl this film confuses me a lot. I can’t tell whether it’s a straight up just normal documentary, or whether it’s maybe interesting enough to put on the schedule.

1 Like

Funny Pages got it’s UK release date btw if you’ve not seen. If other A24 titles could get their skates on that would be pog

1 Like

Just a thought – might be worth approaching MTW/other performance socs about anything we could programme in conjunction with what they’re doing (maybe especially MTW cos we’re after ‘fun’ stuff? Or whoever Dirty Dancing was with??)

1 Like

I mean I did something similar with anisoc, so I could do this for MTW and ask what sorta stuff they’d want and when. (although I don’t have any easy insider contacts unlike anisoc)

1 Like

@Sueda do you wanna ask Panto :eyes: ?

1 Like

(sorry for keep posting so much – I know it’s becoming the “old man talks to himself” thread but I’ll forget if I don’t get them out!!!)

We’ve not had a midnight horror in actually years now have we and they’re good fun. The Wicker Man feels like a good shout maybe and would leave you with one fewer double to find (bc it’d be on a Friday).

1 Like