Blood and Ice Cream

The working title for the last Blood and Ice Cream trilogy* film has been announced!

It’s called The World’s End and sounds like it’ll be some sort of doomsday sci-fi film.

:smiley:

Sounds like it won’t be out for ages but they are doing a different collaboration called Paul which starts shooting towards the end of the year.

*The Simon Pegg and Nick Frost collaborations ie Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz.

Good! I loved the first two instalments! Should we have a triple showing of that one?
Is Blood and Ice Cream an official title though?

Yeah, i’d go with a Wednesday, Thursday, Double Friday job :smiley:

That’s what Simon Pegg and Nick Frost call the trilogy. Apparently each film has an ice cream in it somewhere giving the film a flavour which is supposed to be a reference to the Three Colours trilogy.

a reference to what? :oops:

Like a neopolitan?

no, theyre cornetto’s nitwit. one has a mint choc chip and the other vanilla i do believe. next is strawberry then surely?

seems a tad harsh :frowning: You can find out more about Paul here.

Three Colours. You know, those famous French films?

Oh bugger! I’m not 69 anymore. :frowning:

I thought they were vaguely eastern European. I’d say ask the Frenchie, but clearly he’s no good … :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t insult me. Don’t call me French!

How about Gallic ? :stuck_out_tongue:

But Pierre, you are French… as is your name! Otherwise you’re an interesting spelling of an over-water amusement arcade!

Looks like the follow up to Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz (the final film of the trilogy) might actually be getting closer to being made!

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=33916