First Aid at Work - Sept 2012

The next course I’m running will be, provided there is sufficient demand:

HSE Approved 3 Day First Aid at Work
Wednesday 19th - Friday 21st September 2012 (Week -1)
10am - 6:30pm daily, Warwick Students Union HQ
Course Fee: £69.50 (Warwick Student), £75 (Others)

This course usually costs £318.00 from St John Ambulance, or £312.00 from British Red Cross.

Please note:
[list]
*]if less than 8 candidates apply, it will not be viable to run the course - so please pass this along to other friends who may be interested
*]this is the penultimate course I expect to run at Warwick - the next will be at Easter, which will be run in a different fashion and therefore may carry higher course fees
*]there is no Lifesaving/Lifeguarding/Water Rescue element to this course - the next vocational qualification in this area is the National Pool Lifeguard Qualification at Christmas 2012
*]it is examined by two External Assessors at the end of the course
*]if you do not have accommodation during September, and need somewhere to sleep, this can probably be arranged
[/list]

If interested, drop me an email: firstaidatwork@mctedo.co.uk

If you don’t find sufficient interest for this course, I’m sure that I am not the only person that would be interested in coming along to a one-day First Aid @ Work refresher course.

Sounds great. If any of you guys would like the better book, I can order extras at the same time as I order the resources for the candidates on this course (if it goes ahead) and will let you know how much they cost me?

I would also like to refresh. Would you be doing one before 22nd March, perchance? :slight_smile:

The Easter 2013 course is expected to be 19th - 21st March 2013, and is currently expected to be a minimum of £80/head.

If there’s sufficient interest in an Annual Refresher (which is 4 hours, I think), I can run one of these at a convenient time for everyone, and while it’ll be free, I don’t think you get a certificate for refreshing (but I will check).

I would indeed be interested.

refresher++;