General concensus

I think we should show more girly films … I think we show way too many silly macho films with guns and shooting, and i think we need more rom-coms and stuff to balance it out. like, kittens, and romance and stuff.

I want to see a film I can weep to, dammit!

Given this and your last post, one really has to wonder if the real Rob has wandered out of the office and left himself signed in…

Why do people in Filmsoc NEVER learn? So many relationships with Pierre have started that way… :wink:

[quote=“natalia”]Given this and your last post, one really has to wonder if the real Rob has wandered out of the office and left himself signed in…
[/quote]

Either that or it’s a new tactic for increasing his number of posts.

And so many have been true… :wink:

Hey, what you got against me liking girly films? You got issues with the fact i drink baileys and post silly things to the threads on here?! i know george does… each post is another response required :-p on the topic of girly films, i would like it mentioned that stardust is a truly wonderful emotional film… a romcom of a different variety… not a rom as such, but definitely worthy a of a tear, especially de niro’s performance… the lives of others was similarly moving… and no, i don’t particularly like “macho” stuff… just sick twisted stuff from twisted pictures and lionsgate :smiley:

… and i blame it on the stupid forums not logging out in spite of you logging out of the website… please can someone sort that out?!

Sounds like Rob needs to watch Die Hard again…

Never fear… Die Hard weekend is here!

Yes but I’m not. :frowning:

Blaming it on the stupid website not logging you out of forums might have worked if you hadn’t left yourself signed into the website too :stuck_out_tongue:

Meh

hugs Rob in a show of support for his sensitive side