High School Musical 4

Looks like they’re making another sequal:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7922825.stm

:frowning:

It doesn’t look like it’ll have a cinematic release though so at least there are some positives… :wink:

Oh noes! :frowning:
And I expected it to be about Troy and co at university! A shame…
I am very disappointed now.
Still… it could be worse :twisted:

Noooooooooo!!!

When will it end??

The two lead roles will not be in the fourth one so hopefully it will die this time. Fingers crossed. :twisted:

Even I think it’ll be bad and that’s saying something! Though I’m quite curious as to how it will all work out.

:frowning: Aw. And I was watching Hairspray today and Will was right! Zac Efron is better looking younger. Though it might have been the haircut. He was 20 anyway, so…

I don’t get it. His haircut is rubbish in Hairspray. He’s a child!

It is a bit, but it works for him. His hair looks quite good in HSM3, but the only sexy part of him is his veins.

only cos the blond guy’s better looking…

[quote=“natalia”]

It is a bit, but it works for him. His hair looks quite good in HSM3, but the only sexy part of him is his veins.[/quote]

veins?? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Damn right. There’s just something sexy about them, possibly linked to the fitness they show…

There is nothing even remotely sexy about Zac Effron and most certainly not his veins!!

then how do you explain the “oh shit” heard when he took his shirt off? (best moment in filmsoc EVER)

She was suddenly blinded by the hideousness, and was slightly surprised at her loss of sight!!

Haha, quite possibly. I will agree that ZE is far from sexy in HSM. Not saying a thing about Hairspray though!

Ahahaha, Vicky!

I saw a trailer for ‘17 Again’, and I think I might kinda have to eat my own words. I think it’s the aviators, or maybe the black, I’m not sure what’s going on there but it works.