Monsters vs Aliens is better than WALL-E, discuss

Well?

Afraid its not even close. Monsters vs Aliens was a bit average (ok to see once but I don’t plan on ever watching it again).
In contrast I’ve already seen WALL-E 3 times and will almost certainly watch it again at some point.

Did I leave myself logged in?
Was that you, Aiden???

I did think that was controversial even for you Pierre.

:o Me? Never!

I have also seen Wall-E 3 times (once the whole way through and the other two times stopping after 40 mins (before it got boring)). I still enjoyed M vs A more since it was like a classic B movie but in 3D (where the gimmickyness of 3D kinda works) and with some awesome voice acting from Seth Rogen and Hugh Laurie (although Hugh should have done more). Then again it did seem to lose momentum about two thirds the way in mainly due to the bad guy being rather lame.

Although Wall-E and M vs A don’t have shit on The Iron Giant.

Nice post Pierre! Or whichever handsome, smart and down right dashing so and so who hijacked your account.

Handsome, yes. Not too sure about the rest though…

Lol. It wasn’t even me. It lacks my trademark style of controversy i.e. when I create controversy my name is all over it, mainly due to my name being published on the e-mails I send or posts on forums :P.

It wasn’t me either - i’ve been up on the hill all day long, though i shall soon be leaving.

The main point of monsters vs aliens is/was the 3d-ness, and we’re going to be seeing wall-e do that too in a few years, so it is far superior.

Of all the non-pixar cgi films, only shrek(& S2) is up there in terms of real quality.

Aiden has reminded me of the massive drop in quality in Wall-E. Maybe Monsters Vs Aliens had a consistently higher level throughout (on average)…

Though I thought she shuld have pulverised that guy rather than just dropping him…

Sorry. I was just distracted looking at some birds. :wink:

[quote=“Roberto”]
Of all the non-pixar cgi films, only shrek(& S2) is up there in terms of real quality.[/quote]

Which are the non-Pixar films again? :?

Sorry, but Madagascar 2 was pretty high up in my rankings…

I do want to see that. Everyone says it’s better than the original, which is really quite rare…

I thought you preferred the second half? :?

Madagascar films, Bee Movie, Shark’s Tale, Kung Fu Panda, Igor, Monsters vs. Aliens …

I’d suggest Flushed Away as a good non-pixar animated film.

And before Owen says it, Kung Fu Panda (which I had forgotten) is pretty good too.

The original was pretty mediocre though so I’m not sure it says a lot…

[quote=“George”]

The original was pretty mediocre though so I’m not sure it says a lot…[/quote]

The same could be said of Die Hard 4.0 :twisted:

You’re entering a whole new level of controversy with THAT comment!!! :x

Claws are really coming out here! :lol:

[size=9]For the record, I thought Die Hard 4.0 was AWESOME[/size]

[quote=“George”]

You’re entering a whole new level of controversy with THAT comment!!! :x[/quote]

I thought that’d get you reacting.
gets back to feeding troll
Don’t you think it weird that a German villain has a distinctly British accent? :twisted:

Oh, and Owen, I’m with you on that. Die Hard 4.0 was awesome. Comedy gold. :roll: