Seasons Greetings

Lol. That would be worth comng back for. Can we arrange it for Sunday? :slight_smile:

Sunday evening more specifically? I want to watch the mouse fight too!

The snow looks really impressive against a dark L3 on the webcam. And I just noticed that the snow settles at the bottom of the browser - brilliant!

Although it does prevent the webcam from updating, so it looks less impressive when there’s stuff happening in L3.

About the snow: it looks great; and when I noticed it was not falling through the bottom of my browser but staying there, piling up, I decided to leave a window open to see it fill up with snow.
And then, big disappontment: there is only so much snow you can get! Not even an inch… [and I was hoping for lectures getting cancelled]

That’s a shame. :frowning:

I too was a tad demoralized by this… you can have a snowball fight, but there’s not enough to build a whole snowman… tis a pity :frowning:

By the way…

[quote=“mattrix”]

Although it does prevent the webcam from updating, so it looks less impressive when there’s stuff happening in L3.[/quote]

No it doesn’t. Mine still updates.
About the amount of snow, is there anything anybody can do?

Yeah, I think it only breaks in Internet Explorer.

There is a flakesMax option in the javascript, but it doesn’t actually seem to be used anywhere. I’ve tried increasing the number of active flakes ( http://filmsoc.warwick.ac.uk/~mattrix ) but that just makes it crazy slow.