Shocking news!

Saw 6 is… not bad! :o

Empire have given it a three star review and rotten tomatoes currently rate it at 43%!

[quote=“George”]Saw 6 is… not bad! :o

Empire have given it a three star review and rotten tomatoes currently rate it at 43%![/quote]

:smiley:

:frowning: If only I hadn’t agreed to DM Brokeback we could be watching it tonight. Can you ever forgive me?

:frowning: I guess we’ll have to see it on Saturday then.

If anyone else wants to come it’ll be the 2:15 showing (Natalie needs to go to Manchester later). There should be time to get back to L3 for the proj/ cleaning stuff though if anyone is going to that.

[quote=“George”]

:frowning: I guess we’ll have to see it on Saturday then.

If anyone else wants to come it’ll be the 2:15 showing (Natalie needs to go to Manchester later). There should be time to get back to L3 for the proj/ cleaning stuff though if anyone is going to that.[/quote]

oh go on then, you’ve managed to tempt me! Please could I borrow saw 5 beforehand though?! Probably watch it Saturday morning! Suppose I could do with watching saw 4 again too :?: :!:

Me and Natalie saw it earlier today (yesterday technically). Definitely an improvement on the last Saw film and probably the best since Saw 2. It ties together loose threads from the last few films quite well and manages to keep some tension throughout (unlike Saw 5). It’s interesting to see a Saw film with a political subtext too.

Hopefully it should do well next term. :slight_smile: