Spring 09 AllNighter Vote

Yes George, I’m afraid I’m stealing another of your precious babies from you.
It’s not even really anything specific to publicity . . just a way for you to raise your post count, isn’t it? :stuck_out_tongue:

Vote away, folks!

tssk, Owen, you’re still a long way away from the old publicity officer in terms of post count.

[quote=“OPR”]Yes George, I’m afraid I’m stealing another of your precious babies from you.
It’s not even really anything specific to publicity . . just a way for you to raise your post count, isn’t it? :stuck_out_tongue:

Vote away, folks![/quote]

OMG George - what have you created?!?! It’s like Darth Vader killing Obi-Wan. And I like it!

Owen: I’ve been waiting for you, George. We meet again, at last. The circle is now complete. When I left you, I was but the learner; now I am the master.
George: Only a master of awesomeness, Owen.
[Staple guns clash]

I’d say Tropic Thunder was the most entertaining (when I watched it for the first time I didn’t recognize Tom Cruise until the very end, his dance moves were just too hilarious) though it was nice to see Lock Stock… on the big screen. And whoever voted for Eagle Eye? I mean, there was hardly anything good about it (and does anyone else think that Shia LaBeouf looks a bit like young Edward Norton?). Besides the AI was so cheap - it just took one good stab in the ‘eye’ of the thing to kill it. That said I much prefer Skynet (http://xkcd.com/534/).