Star Wars - Clone Wars

There’s a few nice looking images available on the Newsbeat from the BBC… looks pretty darn good, though it makes me think of the Lego Star Wars Games!

Not sure about it to be honest. Can’t decide whether I think its going to be really good or really bad. Definitely want to see it though to find out.

You don’t think it will be mediocre, then?

Having, erm, reviewed it…
ah well, let’s just say it took me four times as long as a normal review takes me.

[quote=“Mathendacil”]Having, erm, reviewed it…
ah well, let’s just say it took me four times as long as a normal review takes me.[/quote]

Is that a good or bad thing :?: :!:
I’m not a great Star Wars fan (in so far as i’ve only seen one of the 6 films thus far (soon to be rectified :!:)) but i think that this is quite accessible to all and would encourage me in some ways :smiley:

Usually a bad thing as it shows I’ve been hard put to find good stuff to say.

To be a fair though nobody has seen it yet as it hasn’t even been released in America so its all guess work at the moment.

Is it deliberately meant to look like Lego?

It looks that cheap because it leads into a TV series which has a smaller budget.

I think your signature needs updating Pierre… you’re pretty much there now you are!

I’m going on holiday for two weeks tomorrow and I’ll not have internet access, so I expect Pierre to be well clear when I return.

In fairness, Pierre’s gone all the way to France and is still posting, so your argument appears a tad weak :lol:

I think the lack of internet access is actually quite a good defence!

I have just watched Star Wars… has intrigued me in terms of watching the new 2.5 episode, though i’d probably want to run through all six proper films first!

Maybe a Star Wars extravaganza, i.e. an Allnighter with all Star Wars movies, would work? (with prizes for the best costumes?)