The Night Owl thread

Murray’s gone two sets up, but I think I’ll call it a night; he can win without me.

September has brought good weather once again. Long may it continue.

Will it be fifth time lucky for Andy Murray on Monday (weather permitting)?

That final was so epic it didn’t finish until night owl time.

Hurray for Murray!

This is the second night in a row that I’ve gone into Night Owl hours due to writing many e-mails to many naughty projectionists (I’m looking at you Rob G!) :wink:

I really should post more often here though as I generally stay up this late anyway.

It would be nice to have more regulars on here.

I agree - if the youngsters are up and about, then they really should be playing night owl games!

It’s hard to be regular when working regular hours… :frowning:

I’ll open tonight’s account. Anyone awake?

For the first night in six years of living in my house of 12 bedrooms, I’m the only person here.

I stayed up an extra 15 minutes just so I could post on here! XD

And James: you live in a 12 bedroom house?!? I don’t know if you can call that a house anymore! :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s the spirit.

It’s also Grade II listed.

I made it through most of Resident Evil 3 and even to official Night Owl posting hours, but unfortunately…

:sleepy:

Night night, night owls.

Good night.

It’s awards time in 11 hours.

First post for me in a long while, just going to bed after a long but rewarding day with Lifesaving, including a swim in a 14 deg lake in moonlight to do our first Open Water awards!

I missed the social, but I’ve nearly finished my 12-month report.

I’ve returned to the world of studying - and coincidentally (or not?!?!) I’ve returned to the Night Owl thread!

It’s no coincidence.