Twilight social?

Me and Vicky are well up for a social when Twilight comes out in November. Anyone else?

(Shall I take it as a given that you’re coming, Gaby? :stuck_out_tongue: )

Robert Pattinson??? Peter Facinelli is soooo much better-looking.

The more I look at the word “Twilight”, the less and less it looks like a real word. Who puts a ‘w’ after a ‘t’?!
Aaalso, not that I’m informed on the series or anything, but you surely won’t be seeing Twilight in cinemas in November, but rather New Moon. C’mon, Nat!
My pleasure at seeing the current state of the poll should be sentiment enough to let you know that you can safely count me out of this one!

(happy to be back on the forums, btw! :D)

Twats.

Don’t get me wrong, I dislike the whole corny fondu saga, but there were some shiny people in Twilight.

Does somebody whos read the book know if Edward Cullen is in full moon? I know he’s in it, but is he properly IN it? Or does he go swanning off? Or Alice even, we like Alice too. :smiley:

[quote=“OPR”]The more I look at the word “Twilight”, the less and less it looks like a real word. Who puts a ‘w’ after a ‘t’?!
(…) btw![/quote]

I think you do :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“sarah”]
Does somebody whos read the book know if Edward Cullen is in full moon? I know he’s in it, but is he properly IN it? Or does he go swanning off? Or Alice even, we like Alice too. :D[/quote]

He is not in it very much. If they stay close to the books, which I DOUBT!

I wouldn’t be that surprised if it’s just Robert Pattinson and Peter Facinelli sunbathing topless for the vast majority of the film.

(Very little Alice too)

And I can’t believe mine is the highest vote so far. :frowning:

[quote=“natalia”]
And I can’t believe mine is the highest vote so far. :([/quote]

You can see the best in bad films, that’s a nice place to be. I don’t think Gaby or Vicky have voted. x

Again, not that I know much about it all, but er, apparently they’re going to up the Pattinson screen time with “dream sequences” and the like.

It was in Empire, okay?! It makes me feel so girly being the most informed on this subject… To restore my already-questionable manhood, I would like to assert my liking for Aiden’s post - it had me in stitches :lol:

Natalie, I am not quite sure how you got

from me not saying no!!!

[quote=“natalia”]
(Shall I take it as a given that you’re coming, Gaby? :stuck_out_tongue: )[/quote]

you know me too well :roll:

[quote=“vickyf”]Natalie, I am not quite sure how you got

from me not saying no!!![/quote]

You said you didn’t want to watch it, but you’d have to. How is that not a definite yes?

[quote=“bsuije”]

[quote=“natalia”]
(Shall I take it as a given that you’re coming, Gaby? :stuck_out_tongue: )[/quote]

you know me too well :roll: [/quote]

:smiley:

To be fair, if you weren’t obtusely against watching it, then clearly you quite like it, no :?: :!:

The person who voted for “focking awesome” should be taken outside and ripped apart by prawns. There shall be no Wikus Van De Merwe in a mechanised battlesuit to save you.

There’s a double-sided Twilight poster in the new Empire! :o
GET IN!!!

I have already done the good thing and donated mine to Gaby!!

[quote=“OPR”]There’s a double-sided Twilight poster in the new Empire! :o
GET IN!!![/quote]

Is that so we can get the satisfaction of hiding one side when it is put up? :stuck_out_tongue:

Is it too dangerous to hang it from a ceiling and play darts with it from both sides at the same time :?: :!: