Autumn Term Schedule 2008

It’s all about the race Pierre, the race…

…and if it’s not about the race, then it could be about the competition

…or the game :!:

… or the contest. But the forums have already been used. And damn you, I just lost.y

Sorry… i just couldn’t help but aid your defeat!

Why else would I spend so much time on here?!

…I remember my revision last year… Adam and I were on the forums lots… we had a major transformers related conversation!

There’s been a few changes that we’ve had to make to the schedule, with these being listed separately under the following thread.

I think we should show “the edge of love”. Another romance, starring Keira Knightly and Sienna Miller. The storyline is about the welsh poet Dylan Thomas’s love affairs. Should draw english students in.

And I think we should be prepared to take some films off the provisional since there’s always a few good one coming out without good publicity.

Also, as Jeffry has failed to mention this; there is a girl-on-girl bath scene. Sienna Miller. Ikea Knightley. I shit ye not.

Looks like you already got the review for this. I have no idea something like that is in there.

The Edge of Love has received three-star reviews from The Times and Empire. It looks as though it could do quite well.

We can always put this type of film onto the spring schedule.

True, but I believe showing it ASAP would be better for the reputation of the society.

The schedule is pretty much completely confirmed now so we can’t really change anything unless a film gets cancelled by the Troy’s I’m afraid. Sounds like something worth considering for Spring though.

I’ve now posted a further update regarding the schedule on our crew homepage. All of these have been fed through to the schedule here.

Is it bad I’ve seen about half of them? :?

No, its bad you haven’t seen them all! Where have you been, huh? huh?

Slacker :stuck_out_tongue: