Bargains

I have two vouchers for lovefilm that people can have.
I think the deal is that you sign up for a membership (Supply card billing details) and the get 2 months of the package you have selected for free. You then cancel once the free stuff is up without paying a penny…

If you want one then email me @ one of the addresses on the contacts page…

Additionally,

I have a voucher for Ocado, register and spend £75 to get £15 deducted from you bill.

And for anyone who wants to take out a lovefilm membership I have a voucher that gives you 1 month for free and 1 month free for me aswell

Free Thornton’s sweet voucher - expires 31st March!!!

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

And a FREE 100g bar of Milka after this bit of fun…

:stuck_out_tongue:

If you fancy some free snacks (fruit / nuts etc) then go to graze.com and enter the code 24X8VPQ. You can pick which four pots you receive (from dozens of mixes). Your first one’s free! You just stop your subscription after that so you don’t have to pay anything.

‘Yin & Yang’ sounds tasty: Almonds, cherries, raisins and dark chocolate buttons. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

(I also ordered pitted kalamata olives with herbs; roasted hazelnuts and sunflower seeds and ‘Great Fire Dragon’: maize, chilli maize and satay broadbeans. Nom nom nom…)

One for the ladies.

And I’m not sure who’d want this… :?

Yup, that’s right… it’s actually free :!:

Ok, so it’s quite a lot of questionnaires, but it is free… for each one you do, they give you 50 or 100 points and when you reach 5000 they send you a cheque for £50. Surely that’s the perfect procrastination tool :?: :!:

All you need to do, is register here.

And for those of you who are still dubious, it’s YouGov - (Wikipedia page), who get paid by companies for getting people to fill in the forms. As such, if you fill in enough, they genuinely pay you £50.

Simples.

Thanks a lot for reminding me Rob. :smiley:

I’m about half way to my cheque!

Depressing that that’s taken me since college… :frowning:

Free Cadbury’s Dairy Milk bar and Creme Egg!!!

1000 Creme eggs?! :o

One for Sarah… :wink:

Card that allows 2for1 or 50% off at restaurants (including some big chains) for only £1! :slight_smile:

Rize is selling Brick for £1!

They’re also selling some King Crimson vinyl for £50…

Can you believe they’re just giving this away?

Rize is now selling The Devil’s Rejects for £1 too.

Free sweeties!

Nom nom nom nom nom…

One that I hope doesn’t end my relationship…

Nooooooooo!!!

Amazon are selling the Special Collector’s Edition of Once Upon a Time in the West for £3.99.