Bargains

There’s currently £150 off the full James Bond DVD Boxed-Set at HMV :!:

Odeon have updated their deals with an NUS Extra Card and will now give 25% off the Student Price Monday-Thursday, including on 3D films, when you print the voucher online.

You also get 25% off on Tuesdays if you have an Odeon Premiére Card (although, you cannot add lots of 25% offs, that would be against company ethos).
They’ve also jacked up their prices so that tickets now fall into Super Saver (Mon-Thurs before 5pm), Saver (Mon-Thurs after 5pm and Friday before 5pm), and Peak (Fri after 5pm, Sat and Sun) times.
They also try and flog you a load of crap when all you want to do is watch the friggin’ film. Premier seats? A Premiére Card? 3D glasses? How about an Eclipse Keychain? A Toy Story 3 souvenir cup? Oh, sorry, you’ve missed the film because we were so busy trying to sell you the shop. Goodnight!
Urgh.

Much as we might all hate giving them more business, Tesco Entertainment sell DVDs etc of films, and seem to be cheaper than the Amazon price.

Also, you get double clubcard points and the code FTSL15-1 gets you 15% off.

Also: Delivery is free and by First Class post or TNT.

[quote=‘Speed’ pid=‘30529’ dateline=‘1281825595’]
Much as we might all hate giving them more business, Tesco Entertainment sell DVDs etc of films, and seem to be cheaper than the Amazon price.[/quote]

Umm… Ed, have you never been to a post-film late-night Tesco trip? The DVD aisle is a staple part of the visit, even if it’s in two successive nights where they probably haven’t changed anything!

I have, but Rob and I were discussing how much we had with Tesco and how, even tho it’s cheaper, sometimes we keep business elsewhere (O2 not Tesco Mobile, Amazon not Tesco Entertainment…)?

This box set is awesome:

http://thehut.pantherssl.com/productimg/5/100/dvd/42/137742.jpg

Parking is now free from 3 - 9, till December 22nd, in lots of Coventry shopping centres.

More details here…

If you have a Nectar card, you can get points for your Amazon, Play.com, HMV, Zavvi and other purchases online;

www.nectar.com/collect-online.points

Preaching to the choir, boy. :mrgreen:

FREE BOTTLE OF COKE ANYONE?

(But you’ll still send your coke codes to me, right? :?)

We had secret Santa last year and I ended up getting a second fondue set, complete with free chocolate drops. Does anyone want it?

You can have a 30-day free trial to Love Film, plus 2 free Cinema tickets - just don’t forget to cancel your subscription before 30 days are up!
http://www.lovefilm.com/partners/cinematickets.html?promotion_code=LFAWCINE&affil=awin&awc=2605_1296334689_e0a5d307734bd37b0f41b292a52db4a2

Free Lego man!!!

Because you’re never too old for Lego…

For those who enjoyed Paris, Je Taime recently, HMV is selling it for £3 in the shops, or £2.99 online, along with Play and Amazon.

Free Ben & Jerry’s from t’Odeon…

Nom noms…

I tried to get free ice cream last year - didn’t work!!! :dodgy::dodgy::cry::cry:

Become a hero or heroine for free! :wink:

W!

Nintendo are giving away 20 free 3DS games…

:shock

Two free teas from Twinings! :stuck_out_tongue: