Pierre beats Winskill in

The old old chief DM is an extremely skillful master ninja in disguise and carries a realistic dummy completed with fake blood with him all the time. He always escapes a fraction of a second before the fetal blow and left the dummy to ‘die’. This is more effective than faking death since he may still get injured and be unable to DM (which contrast with the first postulate of the special OOCDM-activity.)

It still disappoints me how few people have actually overtaken me. I rarely post, and it’s approaching 2 years since I graduated…

Oh, and apparently your signature counter will have to go up…

Indeed it may be, but you have certainly posted a lot for someone that’s graduated. As in you’ve posted more than Nick and the two of you seem to be the only graduates to post at all! You also had a bit of a head start… and Pierre’s graduated… need i go on :?: :!:

What was it? I get the impression I only saw it when you’d changed it the the crushing weight.

True, but you’d think the people who were still active would have more to say…

Perhaps… though if you were to delete a certain thread on which you had a significant level of input, then things might balance out a little more, non?

And responding twice where once may have sufficed leaves you with more posts… that might explain it some!

If you mean what was Pierre’s first avatar then it was Robbie the Reel firing a staple gun. If you mean that you don’t know who Robbie the Reel then that might be the most controversial comment in WSC’s history. :o

What has everyone got against that thread? It’s entertaining. If you don’t like it, just ignore it.

I’ve read the comics; they’re brilliant. I was talking about the avatar.

I’m not that out of touch…

I had only planned on posting the two, by way of furthering the gap. But then it turned into a conversation…

[quote=“R’win”]

True, but you’d think the people who were still active would have more to say…[/quote]

I think my level of activity is fairly low, you know, what with the being in Frogland and everything.
And then, graduation is no excuse for a zero level of activity: there are still reviews to be written, commuting to be done, etc. In other words, there’s more to do than can ever be done, more to see than can ever be seen…
:mrgreen:

Shouldn’t that be 19? And it’s a lower case “w”.

Seriously, though, I was proud of having more posts than anyone else at the time, but now it just suggests that the forums aren’t popular enough…

Nice one Pierre, though i believe the song goes the other way around :-p And you’d best post some more, otherwise Winskill’ll go even further ahead of you!

Dammit. I hate when conversations break out.

Funny, my first thought was The Doctor quoting that line, rather than thinking of the original…

I was going to call you sad for that, but then I read this

and thought that i’d call you sad for that instead :!:

The song? Which song? :mrgreen: It’s all original here :roll: and if I were quoting anything, it’d be the Tenth Doctor in The Christmas Invasion (though admittedly, he then says “no, hang on, that’s Lion King”)

I like the elision in “Winskill’ll” : four ls in a row, nice one!

And I have decided to capitalise the W because you’re still Winning. Reckon you will overtake Rachel?

[quote=“R’win”]

Funny, my first thought was The Doctor quoting that line, rather than thinking of the original…[/quote]

(My turn for double posts)
I just wanted to point out that I hadn’t seen that post before posting mine. Great minds think alike it would seem :!:

[quote=“Roberto”]

and thought that i’d call you sad for that instead :!:[/quote]

bows I thank you. :smiley: