Pierre beats Winskill in

I would argue that it was Roberto because he started this thread, which is what caught my attention. Although, admittedly, he did start it because of you…

Pfft…

Quite possibly, because I believe this post makes us level…

(Woo hoo! 200!)

Triple posting now, are we? Looks like you’re afraid of competition! :twisted:
Mind, it’s an impressive dedication to the forums to do this even though you (probably) have no revision to procrastinate from!

[quote=“R’win”]

Quite possibly, because I believe this post makes us level…[/quote]

Apparently the memberlist has decided to put me above Rachel even though we have (well… had, now) the same number of posts. I’m not sure what criteria it bases that decision on, but I just thought I’d formalise it…

Admittedly a lead of 1 is easy enough to win back…

[quote=“Mathendacil”]

(My turn for double posts)
I just wanted to point out that I hadn’t seen that post before posting mine. Great minds think alike it would seem :!:[/quote]

:? Me to. Its a bit worrying that of the 4 of us currently posting on this film society forum 3 of us thought of Doctor Who instead of one of Disney’s most famous films.

[quote=“Mathendacil”]Triple posting now, are we? Looks like you’re afraid of competition! :twisted:
Mind, it’s an impressive dedication to the forums to do this even though you (probably) have no revision to procrastinate from![/quote]

I’m not afraid of competition as such (I do like having a lot of posts, even though the forums should be too popular for me to), it’s just that I was replying to three different things…

I am technically supposed to be running my own business. Does that count?

That’s what i’m here for… to redress the balance!

Doctor Who is better than Disney…

Worrying? No. Exciting? Yes! :slight_smile:
Seb, watch and learn… You need to get us the '96 movie on the schedule!

The president’s role is to ensure that at least one person thinks about films. :lol:

As I stated in the above post, there is one Doctor Who film. Mind, there’s (at least) two more, but they’re not cannon :roll:

It’s got my vote.

I love that when Pierre’s got two posts close together, I can see synchronised Mac-splatter!

Do you want me to send you the .gif/.xcf file so you can make it go in slow motion before the final crash?
I’m trying to do an Indiana Robbie, but the scene is too big. Plus I’m debating whether the Mac should be crushed by the giant boulder…

I’m pretty sure I only averted my attention for about 10minutes before this immense conversation broke out!

My only hope posts wise is to catch up with Rachel, which may mean locking her away in an internetless facility until I do so. And considering how much I hate my exam revision at the moment that may only take a couple of weeks :slight_smile:

P.S. Double posts is blatant cheating and I thought of disney before Doctor Who!

I’d prefer not to be crushed.

[quote=“Klan”]

I’d prefer not to be crushed.[/quote]

Of course that assumes you have a say in the matter…

[quote=“Klan”]

I’d prefer not to be crushed.[/quote]

The Mac’s trying to use reverse psychology on you Pierre… i’d take no notice if I were you!

[quote=“Roberto”]

I’d prefer not to be crushed.
The Mac’s trying to use reverse psychology on you Pierre… i’d take no notice if I were you![/quote]

What if he’s using reverse reverse psychology? :o

[quote=“George”]
What if he’s using reverse reverse psychology? :o[/quote]

I’m not using anything of the sort. Or am I?