Pierre beats Winskill in

Ah well. If you can come up with a graphic way of Robbie saving you from the snakes and the boulder, then you might survive until the acid bath.

Acid bath? That sounds worse than the boulder. But maybe The Mac is invulnerable to acid.

Maybe! :smiley:
On a different note, why did that topic get locked? It was a brilliant idea! :smiley:

[quote=“Mathendacil”]
On a different note, why did that topic get locked? It was a brilliant idea! :D[/quote]

I locked the topics on the publicly accessible forums after we started receiving multiple daily posts from spammers.

It has now been unlocked :slight_smile:

The Mac laughs in the face of low pH baths.

Pierre’s got it down to 13, in spite of R’win posting in triplicate

I probably have some more to procrastinate from! Can’t wait till reviewing time :smiley:

Which films would you like to review for next term, Pierre?

I usually go for “whatever’s left”. Though I had already written a review for last year’s Nightmare Before Christmas, so, in fairness, I should have that one!

By the way, thanks for asking the question. It helps me get closer to Winskill in terms of post count!

No problem: it helps boost my post count as well.

I feel I should write at least one review before I graduate; Pulp Fiction, perhaps.

[quote=“Klan”]

No problem: it helps boost my post count as well.

I feel I should write at least one review before I graduate; Pulp Fiction, perhaps.[/quote]

Pulp Fiction already has a review though, hasn’t it?

[quote=“Mathendacil”]
Pulp Fiction already has a review though, hasn’t it?[/quote]

It has several reviews archived, but a new review is normally written for every film on the schedule.

Yeah. We tend to try to get new reviews if possible (although we have been known to fall back on the old ones if we have to). Its nice to give people the chance to review older films and, to be honest, some of the old reviews are really bad (take a look at Back to the Future if you want proof).

:o

This is an outrageous way to try to gain ground in the post count race!!!

… on the other hand, I seem to have got an extra post out of it so can’t really complain. :smiley:

Nothing is outrageous… except in the CONTEST where everything is outrageous (this is not the contest, as it is still Natalie’s turn! Actually tonight’s her last night and then she’s lost! Oooh I’ll be sooo glad to be contest King!)

Actually, it is now your turn, Pierre. And let’s not mince words - you’ll still be the Queen of the Contest! :stuck_out_tongue:

(Not that you’ll win)

You do like close calls don’t you? :stuck_out_tongue:

Ooh, it’s getting close now, the difference is just 3 from Winskill and level with Rachel… what will the French DM do next?!