The Night Owl thread

There’s a 01:10 bus to Pool Meadow on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.

First time in a long time that I’m posting on the night owl thread without having already slept for part of the night!

That’s a proper night owl post.

I declare Batman Season open!

And may it bear the ever sought after fruit of success! ^^
[hr]
It’s taken me until week 4 to end up pulling an all nighter. I don’t know if I should be pleased or not! XD

Enrik, where have you been all of this thread?!

I’ve posted on here now and again, though far less frequently than the actual times I’ve got to Night Owl hours!

[quote=‘Enrik’ pid=‘36491’ dateline=‘1350960858’]I’ve posted on here now and again, though far less frequently than the actual times I’ve got to Night Owl hours!
[/quote]

Well, that’s just not good enough! You’d never catch Rofl not utilising an opportunity to post on this thread!

Another period of British Summer Time comes to an end.

Hmm… I think I’ll leave these Sunday lates to you Night Owl’s - we larks were not made to be up at this hour!

Sleep time for me, although a first night owl post in a while, after a busy day, including covering yet more illness amongst Sports Centre staff.

I have finally got round to e-mailing everyone that went to the proj interviews :P. I feel like such a bad CP for taking so long to do this!

Skyfall is awesome!!!

I’m looking forward to my second viewing on Saturday.

Two things:

i) Welcome to all the new crew members at WSC :slight_smile: This thread is welcome to all those working (or more likely not so!) into the wee hours, with posts encouraged only between 2 and 6 in the morning (in your local time zone!).

ii) Half five in the morning is a peculiar time to finish your ironing for the week - and that’s a fact!

Is anyone else still following the elections?

That was a later-than-expected finish on campus, but I have an A0 AllNighter poster to show for it.

I must try to get enough sleep before Friday. Posting here is not a promising start.

I fear I won’t make my 9am…

Who’s ready to go AllNight?