Long dead franchises

more doctor whoooo movies!!! :lol: 8)

Mat, I believe we now have the controversy that you were after?!

PS: It’s not really a film franchise just yet, is it?

[quote=“Roberto”]
PS: It’s not really a film franchise just yet, is it?[/quote]

well… we’re already on 3 movies :roll:

where is the controversy around the doctor who films? I think what mind divide fans of the franchise would be a film version of Torchwood
ie : Torchwood the motion picture.

It would however attract a lot of fans to both the Torchwood and Doctor Who Franchises.

The controversy is how:
[list]it is not a cinema film (but a TV movie)
it has been repeatedly asked at EPMs/PMs
it is a question which every prospective Films Officer should be ready to answer on elections (at least when I’m around)
[/list]

It has entered the filmsoc culture. And there’s no way Torchwood has the scope for a film…

I love the first two Blade films but Blade Trinity was appallingly bad. Officially my worst film of all time.

I have to be honest in that I don’t think another Blade film would be a very good idea. After Blade Trinity the series has already sunk beyond redemption. :frowning:

HEY!!! That’s the third time you’ve insulted Blade Trinity on the forums! :evil: It is not that bad.

It absolutely is :!:

Bad news everybody :frowning:

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=25514

:frowning: I didn’t I particularly liked any of the other films (not really sure why though to be honest).

JJ Abrams was described to me by a friend as a “hyperactive hamster”.

Its been almost 25 years since the last one but it looks like Mad Max might be coming back.

Mel Gibson’s involvement is looking a bit unlikely though so you have to ask why they’re making it.

Looks like MIBIII might be on its way, and actually maybe with Will Smith in which is a start!

Well, George, if you can’t get Mel to do it, you obviously go for the ever-so-well-known-in-Hollywood option of Tom Hardy: BBC NEWS | Entertainment | Theron 'to star in Mad Max film'

Ugh, Charlize Theron :frowning:

Ok, so I know it isn’t a franchise as of yet, but Independence Day :!: :!: !:!: :!: :!:
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Jurassic Park 4 is apparently in development with the plan that it should be the first film in a second trilogy…

[size=9]Why do all film series have to be multiples of three?[/size]

Another franchise being brought back from the dead Police Academy .

Looks like Rambo won’t be coming back. :frowning:

Oww, but I really enjoyed #4…!